The certification body Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ensures the compliance of our facilities according to the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 for the design, development, production, and sale of silicone coated papers, flexible packaging, and graphics.
CARTIERE ERMOLLI S.P.A. acknowledges the primary role that corporate activities play in meeting the expectations of the customer and developing relationships of mutual trust, by recognising the necessity of following fundamental business rules such as proper conduct in respect to the environment and responsible behaviour from the ethical and social point of view.
- Customer satisfaction is a fundamental value throughout the entire corporate structure;
- Relationships with customers, suppliers, and employees are built on the basis of trust, clarity, and mutual respect, with the continuous commitment of the company to merge corporate policy of quality with ethically responsible behaviour.
- The corporate structure is committed to the maintenance of management systems founded on the basis of the criteria of UNI EN ISO 900:2008;
- The value of human resources is consistently recognised; relationships with staff are based on esteem and empowerment, with particular attention paid to training and professional development;
- The entire corporate structure considers the continuous improvement of the organisation and its processes to be a key factor in the development of the company and the maintenance of its competitiveness and profitability;
- The company strives to improve its quality performance through the formulation of clearly documented annual objectives that are utilised throughout the corporate structure;
- The company constantly works to ensure compliance with legal provisions and respect for statutory requirements;
- Qualitative issues are the subject of preliminary assessment in the event of any modifications being made to the products, processes, and/or facilities.
|>> Download our certifications UNI EN ISO9001:2015|
|>> Download our certifications FSC®|
|>> Download our certifications PEFC®|
|>> Download our certifications UNI EN 15593:2008|