STRICT ETHICAL AND
PRODUCTION STANDARDS CERTIFY
THE QUALITY OF OUR PAPERS
The Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance certification body guarantees that our facilities comply with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard for the design, development, manufacture and sale of silicone coated, flexible packaging and graphic papers.
ERMOLLI SPA recognises the primary role of the company’s activities aimed at meeting customer expectations and developing relationships of mutual trust, recognising the need to follow fundamental company rules such as correct conduct towards the environment and responsible behaviour from an ethical and social standpoint.
- Customer satisfaction is a fundamental value spread throughout the company structure;
- Relationships with customers, suppliers and employees are built on trust, clarity and mutual respect, with the company’s ongoing commitment to disseminate its quality policy and responsible ethical behaviour.
- The company structure is committed to maintaining a management system based on the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard;
- The value of human resources is constantly recognised; relations with staff are based on esteem and empowerment, with particular attention to education and professional training;
- The entire company structure considers the continuous improvement of the organisation and its processes as a fundamental factor for the development of the company and for maintaining competitiveness and profitability;
- The company intends to improve its quality performance through the formulation of clear annual objectives that are documented and disseminated to the entire company structure;
- The company works consistently to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements;
- Quality issues are assessed in advance when products, processes and/or plants are modified.
A complete range of the best papers for food packaging
Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs, and crucial for the protection and hygiene of products, Food Papers have thus made a major contribution to the development of mankind, helping to ensure the proper preservation of foodstuffs. Cartiere Ermolli has studied and perfected specific processes for the production of extremely pure papers, which are also obtained thanks to the use of the crystal-clear waters of northern Friuli, which, after participating actively in the process, are carefully filtered and purified before being returned to nature.